[opensuse-conference] Greek magazine (Linux Inside), they are interested to promote the conference
  • From: "Stathis Iosifidis (aka diamond_gr)" <iefstathios@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2013 02:23:22 +0200
Hello,

I wrote also on Trello for that.

The only Linux magazine in Greece called Linux Inside (http://www.linuxinside.gr) want to promote the conference.

They want to promote it because it's their job to promote such events, even if we don't add their logo somewhere.

Unfortuntely the editor is kind of busy due to family issues, so he told me that we can have what ever we want. We can write 1-2 articles (they can give us 4-6 pages) to present the conference. We can have also interviews (he can send by mail the questions). We just have to contact him.

Of course we're free to add anything on the first page (http://www.linuxinside.gr). Articles, banners etc.

Take care,
Stathis

--