[opensuse-conference] status of conference
  • From: Jos Poortvliet <jos@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2012 11:30:51 +0200
Agustin proposed to have a IRC meeting about the openSUSE conference &
Alan added that it'd be good to do it during a project meeting. So:
let's talk about oSC during the next project meeting on Wednesday the
11th of this month at 20:00 on #opensuse-project, see:
http://news.opensuse.org/?m=20120711&cat=8

We need to have a good idea of what we need to do for the conference.
I'd like to ask everyone involved to update the TODO list:
http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Conference_todo_list

Hugs,