Re: [opensuse-conference] Fwd: osc12 venue bids - Cafeteria
On 28/03/12 00:15, Alan Clark wrote:
3) SUSE Brau - will the Zahrada cafeteria be willing to handle the sale of
SUSE Brau?

That we haven't discussed yet, but I think there will be no problem to
arrange that.

4) Attendees will purchase their own lunch. How many can the cafeteria
handle? Do we need to stagger the program to spread out the cafeteria load?

The usual lunch break should suffice.

5) We should plan that the conference will host and pay for 1 evening party,
including the food. I would suggest the Saturday evening and estimate food
for 200 people. Would the cafeteria want to handle this? What are the
cafeteria's hours of operation?

I'll ask them once they'll send me the estimate for the lunch and the
catering.

--
Best Regards / S pozdravom,

Pavol Rusnak