Re: [opensuse-conference] Fwd: osc12 venue bids - Let's pick the dates
On Thursday, March 22, 2012 02:17:29 Izabel Valverde wrote:
2012/3/21 Pavol Rusnak <prusnak@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

On 21/03/12 16:56, Alan Clark wrote:
Cool - That's why an onsite is so valuable.

So are you suggesting:
Thursday October 25th setup (Could we setup on a Thursday without
interrupt their weekly events?) Friday October 26th Conference
begins!
Saturday Conference
Sunday Conference last day
Monday - Teardown

Yes, Friday-Monday is the best setup for their needs. If there are no
objections I'll call Ms. Polcarova from KC Zahrada that we are
interested in the venue during these dates and tell her Michael will
follow shortly.

--
Best Regards / S pozdravom,

Pavol RUSNAK SUSE LINUX, s.r.o
openSUSE Boosters Team Lihovarska 1060/12
PGP 0xA6917144 19000 Praha 9
prusnak[at]opensuse.org Czech Republic

Around these dates will happen:

T-dose - http://www.t-dose.org/ - October 27 and 28
LinuxCon Europe -

We can ignore T-dose IMO.

https://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/linuxcon-europe - November 5
- 7

But should not conflict with LinuxCon Europe.

Maybe the weekend in between? Also we can look for their sponsors ;)

That is AFAIK not available in Prague.

Thanks for checking! I didn't found anything else, so the weekend 26th
looks fine to me,

Andreas