Re: [opensuse-conference] Fwd: osc12 venue bids
On Mar 21, 12 13:55:17 +0100, Pavol Rusnak wrote:
Hi all!

Interior photos: http://www.kczahrada.cz/page/pronajmy
Exterior photos: http://imgur.com/a/MGaLO

Looks good!

* How much do we have to prepare in terms of moving things around,
setting up sound for the talks, AV equipment?

There are projector and screens available in 3 rooms. The largest room
is equipped with speakers and microphone. Whiteboards are available in
some of the other rooms.

Jos asked me to prepare video recording equipment for 3 rooms or more.
I am happy to do this. When it comes down to details planning with speakers
and microphones, I'd like to be in the loop. Finding good routes for
audio/video cables, places for cameras, etc...

Video recording would also need 2-3 volunteers per room, working in
shifts of 2 hours or similar. Thus a long list of volunteers who want
to extend their technical video/audio skills (or want to give
something back to the crowd) is obvioulsy needed too. :-)

cheers,
JW-

\ | 0911 74053-508 say #263A!__/ (____/ /\
SUSE LINUX Products GmbH, GF: Jeff Hawn, J.Guild, F.Imendoerffer, HRB 16746
(AG Nuernberg), Maxfeldstrasse 5, 90409 Nuernberg, Germany

SuSE. Supporting Linux since 1992. ☺