[opensuse-conference] conference venue
Efforts continue in determining the venue for osc12. We have received 3
to our request. Concerns range from cost to size. The venues are the:
- KC Zahrada http://www.kczahrada.cz/page/pronajmy
- Mövenpick
http://www.moevenpick-hotels.com/en/pub/hotels_resorts/worldmap/prague/welcome.cfm
- Clarion Congress http://www.cchp.cz/en/conference/

The KC Zahrada appears to best fit our style for a conference, but we are
concerned that the venue will not be large enough to accommodate our needs.
Pavol and Michal will do a site visit this week to see if we can make this
location work. The Mövenpick has the right amount of conference space but the
price is high. Michael will be negotiating with them to see if we can get the
price to an acceptable level.

With the results of these two efforts we will hopefully be able to settle on a
venue soon.

regards,

AlanClark