Re: [opensuse-conference] OSC11 Schedule Done. Please help us check.
  • From: Kostas Koudaras <warlordfff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2011 18:19:19 +0300
2011/8/17 Henne Vogelsang <hvogel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:
Hey,

we think we have the schedule done. Please help us check for errors.
Specifically look for

* 2 talks from the same person at the same time
* 2 talks from the same person after each other
* 2 talks that attract the same crowd at the same time

Monday 12/9 at 10:00 'The 5 Ws of Contributing to openSUSE' and
'Ambassador Program: Current status,potential changes and
improvements' I think it will attract the same people and also the
same day at 16:15 'Mentoring new contributors' and 'Marketing Team -
Multimedia Planning' might do the same.
If I am allowed to say something, I would say that 12/9 have A LOT of
Community talks gathered, maybe you could trade some with the
afternoon of 14/9 that I see a lot of technical talks.

You can find the timetable at

http://conference.opensuse.org/timetable

Henne Vogelsang, openSUSE
http://www.hennevogel.de