[opensuse-conference] Re: [opensuse-project] work at OSC
On 15.08.2011 09:30, jdd wrote:
Hello,

I'm not very fluent in speaking english and may have sometime problems
understanding people (but probably less from non english speaking people
like me).

That said, I will be present at the OSC and marketting hackfest.

I don't like to stay looking with hands in pockets, so count me for any
usefull work I may do.

I have added you to the Snack Bar team for Sunday/Monday morning. Thanks for volunteering JDD :)

Henne Vogelsang, openSUSE.