Re: [opensuse-conference] Bags for conference
Hey,

On 12.08.2011 13:02, Robert Schweikert wrote:
On 08/10/2011 03:20 AM, Andreas Jaeger wrote:
On Tuesday, August 09, 2011 17:35:12 Klaas Freitag wrote:
Am Dienstag, 9. August 2011, 16:30:12 schrieb Andreas Jaeger:
FYI: We're going to produce cotton bags for the openSUSE conference with
sponsor logos on it.

Why do we want to do this? Honestly, these conference bags are more
hindering than being useful.

A cotton bag can be made very small, if you don't need it - and you don't
need
to take one ;)

We found it a nice thing to do - and cheaper than doing T-Shirts ;)

No conference t-shirt? :(

Geeko must be about $5 US and a cotton bag must be at least $3 US, for
$8US one can buy a t-shirt retail.

A T-shirt needs a design. A bag we whipped up in 10 minutes. We have to
be pragmatic now, the conference is in 4 weeks.

Henne Vogelsang, openSUSE
http://www.hennevogel.de