Re: [opensuse-conference] I want to be a Volunteer!
On Tuesday, August 02, 2011 22:47:31 Miguel Angel Barajas wrote:
Henne,

That's sounds great, I want to know if there is any kind of support for
volunteer, like a place to stay, as you may think, I will pay the travel
by myself, so everything where I can save money is good for me.

You can apply for the sponsorship program:
http://news.opensuse.org/2011/07/23/travel-sponsorship-program/

We have hotels at:
http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Conference_hotels

Andreas
--
Andreas Jaeger, Program Manager openSUSE
aj@{suse.com,opensuse.org} Twitter/Identica: jaegerandi