Re: [opensuse-conference] LPI exams at osc11?
Am Donnerstag, 9. Juni 2011, 15:48:13 schrieb Jos Poortvliet:
Hi,

Does anybody
remember the feedback we received about the LPI certifications?

I don't remember feedback. But since Klaus Behrla organizes it
almost on his own and he wants to come again, why not?

Who asks him?
Me. Sorry, that slipped through.

So, last year, fife people made the LPI certificate which is not that much,
but Klaus Behrla was fine with that. He already said he is willing to do it
again, I should tell him which the preffered day would be, I think monday in
the morning is suitable?

If nobody objects by monday, I'll tell him.

regards,

klaas