Re: [opensuse-conference] Sponsor for Wifi Equipment found
On 07/28/2011 03:06 PM, Andreas Jaeger wrote:
We now have a sponsor that will provide the Wifi Equipment at the location -
and I suggest to make them Bronze sponsor for that.

They are interested in giving a presentation about Wifie or Mobile Devices -
I'll check with them what exactly and let's then discuss whether that's an
option,

Thanks a lot to Christian Deckelmann for getting the sponsor!
Andreas

Hey Andreas, whatever they could propose it's good,
Tell them we can also organize a workshop to help them in
what can we do better with our hardware mobile solution for linux ?

If it works, I buy it :D

--

Bruno Friedmann
Ioda-Net Sàrl www.ioda-net.ch