Re: [opensuse-conference] Venue Photos
  • From: Kostas Koudaras <warlordfff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2011 09:46:14 +0300
2011/7/24 Jos Poortvliet <jos@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:
On 2011-07-21 Klaas wrote:
Hi,

here you find some photos of the Zentrifuge venue, thanks to
Oliver Fecher:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ofecher/sets/72157626861146698/

It'd be really nice if this would get a bit of noise - a blog or
something? I could whip something up but not very soon - I'll be
traveling and very busy over the coming 2 weeks :(

Hey,
I could try and write something. I have some time for that.
You want to do something for the news right?
What I am thinking is write some things for the conference for start,
then write about Zentrifuge(history and stuff) and finish with how
cool it will be at the conference, right?

Kostas

regards,

Klaas

--