Re: [opensuse-conference] openSUSE Conference 2011 | registration form is bugging
Hey,

On 21.07.2011 18:30, Bruno Friedmann wrote:

Each time I visit the registration form, it screw up my data

Why do you visit it more then once? :-)

On the address line everything is bundle like
Au village 102830 VelleratSwitzerland

Even if I correct it to
[...]
Next time I open it, everything is broke again ...

It tries to fill in the form from the data you have submitted for your
indico account and fails. Yeah it's stupid but you only register once
right? And you registration has the right data (not that we would need
your addess BTW ;)

Henne Vogelsang, openSUSE.