[opensuse-conference] travel sponsorship options
Dear news- and conference teams,

Tomorrow, a meeting will be held by the openSUSE conference team to decide on
a number of things. Unfortunately, I will not be able to attend as I'll be
traveling and enjoying a few days off.

So I'd like to ask the team to try and make a decision on travel sponsorship
so the community can be informed of this as soon as possible. Basically, the
open questions are quite clear from the otherwise ready-to-go document on
news.opensuse.org:
http://news.opensuse.org/?p=9598&preview=true

Once the decisions are made, please ask the news team to publish this!

Thanks,

  • No further messages