[opensuse-conference] Entertainment for the party and evenings
Hi.

as proposed I contacted a local organization of some musicians called "Fat Orange" for a live performance on the conferences social event on monday.

So a guy called Schimmy Yaw would like to play.
http://www.myspace.com/schimmyyaw
http://vimeo.com/19924396
http://www.made-in-2011.de/

What I also would think being a good Idea is having a talk or a workshop of a guy calling himsef "irq7" making music with a good old Gamy Boy during regular conference program.
He would teach us how old 8-bit hardware can be used to make electronic music. In the evening he could do his performance.
http://irq7.blogspot.com/

One member of Fat Orange is working as a sound engineer at a local PA rental company and has some experience in making a good sound in Zentrifuge - and he also knows what Shimmy Yaw needs as a PA. Maybe we should ask them for an offer?

Christopher