Re: [opensuse-conference] Meetup with "Hardware" provider at Zentrifuge
On Jul 18, 11 14:32:19 +0200, Andreas Jaeger wrote:
On Monday, July 18, 2011 14:27:08 Klaas Freitag wrote:
Hi,

tomorrow I have a date with a "hardware"-provider who could help
us with beamers, lights and sound PA and stuff at the Zentrifuge
at 15:30.

15:30 Nuernberg time?

I would appreciate if somebody would join me in meeting him. Who
has time and wants to join?

Komm gerne mit. Ich wuerde aber dann von zuhause aus anreisen.
Ping mich nochmal an.

cheers,
JW-

\ | 0911 74053-508 __/ (____/ /\
SUSE LINUX Products GmbH, GF: Jeff Hawn, J.Guild, F.Immendoerffer, HRB 16746
(AG Nuernberg), Maxfeldstrasse 5, 90409 Nuernberg, Germany

SuSE. Supporting Linux since 1992.