[opensuse-conference] visa requests
Hi all,

In the article which went out earlier today, we've said that people should
mail this ML to ask for a visum.

Kostas offered to take care of that. He probably has a reasonable invite by
now, if not, I believe Izabel had something (which she drafted for speakers
but can be used for other visitors too).

In case we don't believe they're involved with openSUSE, we can say something
like:
"Thanks for your request. Unfortunately, we cannot issue a visa letter in
absense of involvement in Free Software or openSUSE. If you are involved in a
Free Software project, please let us know and point us to some evidence."

Or something like that.

Cheers,
  • No further messages