Re: [opensuse-conference] Re: Let's talk keynote speakers!
On 07/08/2011 04:05 PM, Klaas Freitag wrote:
Am Montag, 4. Juli 2011, 16:28:41 schrieb Klaas Freitag:
Am Samstag 02 Juli 2011, 11:19:52 schrieb Jos Poortvliet:

hey,

Would "Linux 3.0" be a topic? For whom?

I dunno, is Greg a fun speaker? I'm bet he'd be happy to talk...

Greg certainly is. I ask him.
I asked Greg and he is willing to do a keynote.

He is not absolutely sure if Linux 3.0 is a good topic and asked for
help on that. He thinks that its not much talk about...

Klaas

The conf he do two years ago in fosdem about how to become a kernel dev by
using git was so great !!!

I think he can offer us ( all of us lack of using git ) a workshop with
git/kernel & openSUSE/SuSE contribution

:-)

--

Bruno Friedmann