Re: [opensuse-conference] Registration Page online
On 07/08/2011 12:26 PM, Klaas Freitag wrote:
Hi,

I configured the registration page now, it is available in Indico at

http://conference.opensuse.org/indico/confRegistrationFormDisplay.py?confId=2

It is online and can be made public now.

Some cornerstones:
- For the registration, no Indico-Account is needed
- No hotel registration any more as we do not manage that this year
- There is a commuinty- and a professional ticket.

Please check if it is ok with you.
@jos: Are you taking care for another marketing round like "Registration
now open" ?

Thx,

Klaas

Klaas can you add a field usual irc nickname ?
it would be cool to have that on our badge, most of us know each other by our
irc nickname

--

Bruno Friedmann
Ioda-Net Sàrl www.ioda-net.ch