[opensuse-conference] Side Events (help needed)
Hi,

there are a couple of ideas for side events at the conference, ie.
stuff that is fun and not directly related to conferencing and
party ;-) Examples are: A photo competition or a geocaching activity.

We would need some people thinking about and organizing that otherwise
that does not happen. Probably it would be beneficial if at least a
few people are located in Nbg. but not all need to.

Somebody interested, or, who should we force into? ;-)

Klaas