Re: [opensuse-conference] Re: Let's talk keynote speakers!
Am Samstag 02 Juli 2011, 11:19:52 schrieb Jos Poortvliet:

Hi,

Count on it. From my dealings at least with him this week I can say he's
about as enthusiatsic as it gets when it comes to openSUSE and he's quite
clear in what he wants - openSUSE to be the most awesome FOSS community.
And as many people in our community are still very much wanting to know
the new SUSE and management I think it makes sense to put him in front of
the openSUSE audience and let him prove himself ;-)
Yes, I see the point and I am not against it, but this can also fail. He needs
to be aware of that, as it is not enough to stand in front of a community and
state "I want you to be the most awesome FOSS ...". You know how that can
feel.

In either case, with a keynote about collaboration & a keynote about
SUSE we still have two slots available.

What happened to Holgers offer to contact Gunter Dueck from IBM?

Does anybody have contacts to Intel to find somebody talking about what
they intend with the buildservice and MeeGo for example?

Would "Linux 3.0" be a topic? For whom?

I dunno, is Greg a fun speaker? I'm bet he'd be happy to talk...
Greg certainly is. I ask him.

regards,

Klaas