[opensuse-conference] Re: [cfp] Visum Letter
On Thursday 26 May 2011 20:16:54 Alan Clark wrote:
On 5/24/2011 at 08:12 AM, in message <20110524141258.GA6158@xxxxxxxx>,
Pascal

Bleser <pascal.bleser@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 2011-05-20 11:35:08 (+0300), Kostas Koudaras <warlordfff@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
Hi
I send you along the first draft I made for the letter. Let me know
your opinion.
I also created an ethepad for it at http://ietherpad.com/O5o2zD7Ym2
where you can add something if you like.

Hi Kostas

I made a few changes.

But I'm a bit puzzled... the letter is only some sort of "legal"
help for people to get a visa, it is not needed to attract
people or motivate them to come in that letter.

It is something that must have an "official" character because
people from countries that need a visa to enter the EU will show
that letter to the embassy of Germany in their country.

The effort is much appreciated, but I think the letter is going
in the wrong direction :)

I made an alternative proposal below yours:
http://ietherpad.com/O5o2zD7Ym2

The letter needs an official German address, so I put the SUSE office
address, with an office contact.

Aaaand, provided you all joined opensuse-conference@xxxxxxxxxxxx let's move
this discussion there :D

Alan