Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Invalid keydata in home repository
On Sonntag, 26. Juli 2020, 16:07:27 CEST wrote Sebix:
Dear list,

I have a problem with the signkey of a home repository. After it
expired, I renewed / extended the sign key using:

osc signkey --extend home:sebix:intelmq
osc signkey --create home:sebix:intelmq

create is replacing the entire key, so it does not make much
sense to combine them.

..
[http-download.opensuse.org-5ac6b65c|http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/sebix:/intelmq/openSUSE_Tumbleweed/]
Valid metadata not found at specified URL
History:
- File /var/tmp/TmpFile.vc7Jia doesn't contain public key data

urgs, it seems the times on our signature server went off leading
to wrong timestamps inside.

Will need to visit the office to fix it (so hopefully later today).

(AG Nürnberg)

Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg
Germany