[opensuse-buildservice] Re: Building Product CD for CentOS 8
On Montag, 13. Juli 2020, 07:28:33 CEST wrote Ganapathi:
Hi,

I try to build a product CD for CentOS-8 using Kiwi builder by considering
a 000product package which is used to build SuSE based product CD.

Where assuming almost i altered the related dependencies package to build
product CD for CentOS then successfully builded Network Boot ISO for CentOS
8 and verified as well.

But facing the problem to place RPM into Product CD is not working apart
from my home project package.

For Example :

*Package List Specified in Kiwi:*
<repopackages>
<repopackage name="centos-release" addarch="x86_64"/>
<repopackage name="libpri" addarch="x86_64"/>
</repopackages>

Where libpri is available in my home project(home:ganapathi) and kiwi
program downloaded libpri and placed into product CD but centos-release is
not available in my home project but it's available in CentOS:CentOS-8

This project is just integrated via Download on Demand.

You can not use the product build support of OBS with it. It is also
questionable that the product builder tool would create something
useful, since it is designed for SUSE products in first place.

bye
adrian

Project as everyone know, and kiwi throws error as Missing Package. Where i
tried troubleshooting and assumed obs-build/product-builder would do this
and create local repo before kiwi build, but however i don't know why
product builder doesn't resolve obs URL into local repo path.

Product URL :
https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/home:ganapathi/CentOS8_Product

Kiwi Build Log :
https://build.opensuse.org/build/home:ganapathi/images/x86_64/CentOS8_Product:CentOS-cd-mini-x86_64/_log