Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Re: No *.repo files in published repositories
  • From: Hans-Peter Jansen <hpj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 01 Jul 2020 10:30:03 +0200
Am Mittwoch, 1. Juli 2020, 08:11:09 CEST schrieb Adrian Schröter:
On Mittwoch, 1. Juli 2020, 00:07:38 CEST wrote Hans-Peter Jansen:
Am Dienstag, 30. Juni 2020, 20:43:28 CEST schrieb Andreas Schwab:
On Jun 30 2020, Hans-Peter Jansen wrote:
I wonder, where the project.repo files are gone in a local OBS
instance?
Aren't they generated anymore?

Worksforme. Perhaps a configuration problem? Do you have a valid
<download_url> in /configuration?

Well, there's no such gui item, but I found it in
/srv/obs/configuration.xml~, while it was missing in
/srv/obs/configuration.xml. Supplied that, rebooted OBS, called obs_admin
--{re}publish-repository repo arch and forced a rebuild of a package
(with osc wipebinaries in order to really trigger a repo update).

Still missing. What am I missing?

there is no other condition, please check your publisher log.

Or you need to add some debug code in bs_publish, but I can not
really imagine that this gets skipped if you really have a download url
configured.

Some advances thanks to your hints: after reboot and wipe yesterday, today I
noticed, that rebuild of wiped package kept hanging in signing state.
Consequently, publishing wasn't triggered at all.

And indeed, after restarting obssigner.service, the build finished and the
repo was created correctly. :thumbs_up:

Despite of this, some packages still keep sitting in signing state, most
notably kernel-default (which have been in this state before the reboot
already, IIRC).

Unfortunately, I haven't found a cure for this. Tried `obs_admin --
{deep,force}-check-project` without change.

osc wipe_binaries rebuild the successfully built packages again, but the one
for TW is still signing. Disabling build for this package resulted in:
State needs recalculations, former state was: The repository state is being
calculated right now.

Pete