[opensuse-buildservice] project config: Runscripts
  • From: "Matwey V. Kornilov" <matwey.kornilov@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2020 18:37:12 +0300
Hello,

I am running private OBS instance. Now I am trying to upload some Linux
distro into the instance and working on the project config. I've take
some project config for a reference, but now I see the following issue
which I cannot resolve.

Among Preinstall packages I have bash, glibc, libtermcap, and others.

When trying to run a KVM build I see the following error message after
kvm startup:

[ 10s] /bin/bash: error while loading shared libraries:
libtermcap.so.2: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
[ 10s] [ 2.840759] Kernel panic - not syncing: Attempted to kill
init! exitcode=0x00007f00

libtermcap provides only /lib/libtermcap.so.2.0.8 and
/lib/libtermcap.so.2 is created by /sbin/ldconfig (provided by glibs) as
a part of libtermcap postinstall script.

So, I added libtermcap to Runscripts. However, it didn't help. What did
I miss here?

--
With best regards,
Matwey V. Kornilov