Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Missing 2.10.1 release in OBS:Server:2.10?
Am 16.01.20 um 15:25 schrieb Adrian Schröter:
On Donnerstag, 16. Januar 2020, 14:17:21 CET Stefan Seyfried wrote:
Hi all,

see $subject, should OBS:Server:2.10 get some updates from time to time?
The 2.10.1 release is now 5 months old already ;-)

it happens when needed ....

do you have some paritcular fix mind?

Nothing specific, I saw some commits in 2.10 branch labelled "security" for
gems,
but those are post-2.10.1 anyway.

I Just feared that I'll start reporting bugs against outdated versions ;-)

(please don't say RHEL module ... that is still a bit in flux)

fortunately I have been able to tell my "customers" "no RHEL8 support yet" and
our
organization is rather slow adopting new distributions (I have to push them to
start
building SLES12-SP4 images instead of SP2, not to speak of SP5 or even SLES15
;-)

So no, this is not yet an issue ;-)

Best regards,

seife