Re: [opensuse-buildservice] does $BSConfig::notification_plugin still do anything?
Am 19.12.19 um 11:41 schrieb Henne Vogelsang:
Hey,

On 18.12.19 17:04, Stefan Seyfried wrote:

However, It seems to get never called at all.

This functionality is dropped since 2.9/October 2017¹

Henne

¹https://github.com/openSUSE/open-build-service/pull/3993

...which makes me curious why commit
https://github.com/openSUSE/open-build-service/commit/a244ccb4e4f9a82fff86bd1d6d14109b35e7c3db
is moving around dead code in 2019... ;-)

This commit is why I actually assumed that it is still possible to use a
notification plugin.

Anyway, I can probably get away with calling

curl -s 'http://obs:5352/lastnotifications?start=960800&noprune=1&block=1'

and parsing the output.
--
Stefan Seyfried