[opensuse-buildservice] does $BSConfig::notification_plugin still do anything?
Hi all,

running OBS 2.10 I wanted to try to build a simple notification
plugin that just logs all notifications to a file (to be extended
later...).

However, It seems to get never called at all.

src/backend/BSSrcServer/Notify.pm has the following comment:
# this is called from the /notify_plugins route that the API calls for all
# events (no matter the origin) if the API is configured to do so.
#
sub notify_plugins($$) {

But I am unable to find where to configure this?

I'd like to avoid rabbitmq at all cost if possible ;-)
--
Stefan Seyfried