Re: [opensuse-buildservice] OpenSUSE Build Service throwing HTTP 503 errors
Hi,

On 12/14/19 4:26 PM, Neal Gompa wrote:
Hey,

It seems that the openSUSE Build Service is down? My local OBS
instance's builds stopped working as api.opensuse.org is now throwing
HTTP 503 errors. I've visited build.opensuse.org and while I usually
get timeouts, when I don't, I see HTTP 503 errors there too.

It's up again.

We lost a virtualization server and had to restart some machines.
But there is quite a backlog at the moment. So please give it 2-3 hours to
settle.

Anyone know what's going on and when service will be restored?

Thanks in advance!>

Thanks and Cheers,
Marco