Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Another small hiccup with CentOS 8
On 06.12.19 14:53, Adrian Schröter wrote:
On Freitag, 6. Dezember 2019, 13:15:07 CET Georg Brandl wrote:
Hi all,

I have a package which is "unresolvable" but I don't really
know why:

https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/home:gbrandl/python3-qt5-qscintilla

The problem is "nothing provides python3-sip(x86_64) = 4.19.12-3.el8 neede by
python3-sip-devel".

I checked and the packages are split weirdly:

Centos-8/powertools has python3-sip-devel in i686 and x86_64, as well as
python3-sip in i686.

Centos-8/appstream has only python3-sip in x86_64.

Could this be the reason OBS doesn't find the one in appstream?

We had a missing architecture filter there.

Thank you!

This is fixed now, but you need now to decide which of these two
packages you want:

qt5-qscintilla-devel: qscintilla-qt5 qt5-qscintilla

It is still unresolvable until then..

Ah, thanks. The second package must be from EPEL, so I'll adjust my
repo accordingly.

regards,
Georg

--
Jülich Centre for Neutron Science JCNS
Forschungszentrum Jülich GmbH

Telefon: +49 - 89 289 12131
Telefax: +49 - 89 289 10799
eMail: g.brandl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Forschungszentrum Juelich GmbH
52425 Juelich
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Juelich
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: MinDir Volker Rieke
Prof. Dr. Sebastian M. Schmidt