[opensuse-buildservice] Building 32 bit package in x86_64 on the OBS
I'm still trying to build 32 bit Wine packages for Fedora 31 on the OBS.

The Fedora 31 repository at
http://ftp.fau.de/fedora/linux/releases/31/Everything/x86_64/os/Packages/ has
all the i686 packages needed to build 32 bit Wine, but I have not been able to
get the OBS to use them. I even tried manually downloading the packages and
building locally, but the build fails with

[ 10s] checking whether gcc -m32 works... no
[ 10s] configure: error: Cannot build a 32-bit program, you need to install
32-bit development libraries.

The 32 bit libraries were definitely in
/var/tmp/osbuild-packagecache/Fedora:31/standard/x86_64.

Is there a way to force the OBS to use the i686 packages available in Fedora 31
x86_64, or should I just give up?

--
Rosanne DiMesio <dimesio@xxxxxxxxx>