Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Building CentOS 8 packages - failure from find-debuginfo.sh
On Thu, 28 Nov 2019, Adrian Schröter wrote:
On Donnerstag, 28. November 2019, 01:33:28 CET David Adam wrote:
On Wed, 27 Nov 2019, Adrian Schröter wrote:
On Dienstag, 26. November 2019, 13:21:22 CET Neal Gompa wrote:
On Tue, Nov 26, 2019 at 1:30 AM David Adam <zanchey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
The OBS project for CentOS 8 is missing a FileProvides line.

FileProvides: /usr/bin/gdb-add-index gdb-headless

Added ... can you check if we have the same situation in latest Fedora
releases?

Thanks for the quick action!

Is there anything else we need to do, or just wait for refresh? Builds are
still failing with the same problem.

please check your build log, got gdb-headless installed?

if not, please verify that it appears in "osc buildinfo".

And as usual, a pointer to your project/log would be helpful ;)

Sorry, this is for the package referred to in the original post,
home:Zanchey/c11test.

gdb-headless is not listed in the build log, and it's not in the buildinfo
either
(https://build.opensuse.org/build/home:Zanchey/CentOS_8/x86_64/c11test/_buildinfo)

David Adam
zanchey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx