[opensuse-buildservice] "Blocked build jobs" on monitor page not going down
Hi all,

in my OBS 2.10 instance, I'm seeing some kind of "baseline" of about 10
"Blocked build jobs" in the "Packages scheduled
for building" graph.

For the last day's graph, see https://paste.opensuse.org/18713173

This resets to 0 blocked jobs when I restart the scheduler.

Is this something to worry about or just a cosmetic issue? How would I proceed
to debug this if I wanted to investigate
the issue?

Best regards,

seife
--