[opensuse-buildservice] Re: I can't trigger rebuild of package I'm maintainer of.
On 10/29/19 8:29 AM, Adam Mizerski wrote:
As in the title.

I'm maintaining network:cryptocurrencies/ethereum-cpp. It has a test
suite, which despite my efforts likes to randomly fail.

When i try to trigger rebuilding, I get error: "Error while triggering
rebuild for network:cryptocurrencies/ethereum-cpp: No permission to
modify project 'network:cryptocurrencies' for user 'etamPL'."

Obviously, I don't want to modify project. I just want to trigger rebuild.

Is this desired effect, or should I report a bug?

This is the webui, right?

If the webui offers you a possibility that results in a not package specific
error, it's always a bug. So please report it.

But for completeness, please try osc rebuildpac

Greetings, Stephan