Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Private instance incorrect download repository link
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2019 08:54:47 +0200
On Mittwoch, 16. Oktober 2019, 18:47:44 CEST Radoslav Dibarbora wrote:
Hello All,

I'm trying to setup private OBS version 2.10. Now everything is working
as expected expect the links from GUI to download repository.
base of links generated by GUI is https://$hostname/ which create links
like https://$hostname/home:/dibo:/git-tools/RHEL_7

When link is being followed will get passengers "Page not found"

I was trying to use old config value from very old version 2.1.x
in BSConfig.pm
our $repodownload = "https://$hostname/basepath/";;

but it have no effect.

Can anybody point me where to setup proper base URL?

# osc api -e /configuration

and edit download_url tag.

This has been moved to configuration.xml to have the same settings
in all components. So you should remove the definition in BSConfig.pm, since
this would overwrite it in some cases.

--

Adrian Schroeter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
Build Infrastructure Project Manager