Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Replace Repository Keys
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2019 08:50:41 +0200
On Mittwoch, 16. Oktober 2019, 23:26:21 CEST Martin.Siggel@xxxxxx wrote:
My project https://build.opensuse.org/project/show/science:dlr contains some
old DSA keys, which are no longer accepted by Ubuntu based distros.

I tried regenerating keys using the "osc" command line tool, but I am not
allowed to do so (missing admin rights?).

How can I recreate new RSA based keys? Why don't I have the rights although
I am the admin of this repo?

Any help is very welcome!

# osc signkey --help

;)

--create will create a new RSA key.

You should be able to do so, when being a maintainer.

--

Adrian Schroeter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
Build Infrastructure Project Manager