Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Backporting features for building for Fedora 31 to OBS 2.10
On Wed, Oct 16, 2019 at 2:22 AM Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx> wrote:

On Dienstag, 15. Oktober 2019, 20:11:55 CEST Neal Gompa wrote:
On Mon, Oct 14, 2019 at 2:40 AM Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx> wrote:
On Freitag, 11. Oktober 2019, 16:51:10 CEST Neal Gompa wrote:
Hey all,

Fedora 31 is slated to arrive by the end of this month, and there's a
couple of features missing in OBS 2.10 for supporting Fedora 31:

* Support for zstd rpm payloads (somehow this wasn't *already* in the
release despite being fixed in July)

this should work using the current "build" package also available in
OBS:Server:2.10 meanwhile.

Actually, the OBS appliance images appear to be incorrectly
configured. The OBS 2.10 appliance is still configured for
OBS:Server:Unstable rather than OBS:Server:2.10. Can we fix this and
get the images respun?

urgs, that is bad ... fixed it for next release.

Also, updating build only fixed it after I installed zstd afterward.
Then it worked.

added a Recommends to build package now. zstd is however already installed in
the appliance.

I started from a fresh appliance ISO install and restored data from
backup. It definitely was not there.

* Support for rpm 4.15 new version comparison features (like ^ and such)

Can you test perl-BSSolv 0.15 from OBS:Server:Unstable on your
installation
and check if anything is missing?

This was already included on the OBS appliance ISO I downloaded. Looks
like with the build update, it seems to be fine with this, but I need
to do some more testing.

right, should be new enough.
(just for reference, version 0.15 is inside perl-BSSolv 0.35.0 rpm package)

Ah, I see. That was a bit confusing to me, since I didn't see a
perl-BSSolv 0.15 package in openSUSE like I have in Fedora.