Re: [opensuse-buildservice] All Debian testing/unstable builds are failing: Nothing provides libperl5.28
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2019 13:39:38 +0200
On Dienstag, 15. Oktober 2019, 12:00:18 CEST Harald Welte wrote:
Dear OBS team,

all of the projects we build in network:osmocom:latest /
network:osmocom:nightly are failing for both Debian Unstable and Testing.
All seem to somehow depend on libperl5.28. This must be some implicit
dependency of some other package we depend on, as we're not using perl from
Osmocom projects, and don't have any related Depends in debian/control.

Does anyone else observe this problem?

The packages build nicely on my local Debian unstable installation.
However, I not that Debian unstable has meanwhile released libperl5.30, so
maybe some package still depends on the old 5.28?

Any ideas or pointers on how to investigate and/or fix this?

You could overwrite the build config in your project, but the change
belongs of course to the base project.

I changed it there now, so your builds should start soon.

--

Adrian Schroeter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
Build Infrastructure Project Manager