Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Documentation for cloudupload service available anywhere?
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 09 Oct 2019 08:36:59 +0200
On Dienstag, 8. Oktober 2019, 15:14:35 CEST Stefan Seyfried wrote:
Hi,

I'm trying to test the cloudupload service in my private OBS instances.

Unfortuneately I have not been able to find documentation on how to do that.

we have some docu here:

https://openbuildservice.org/help/manuals/obs-admin-guide/
obs.cha.installation_and_configuration.html#_cloud_upload_setup

Right now, when clicking on "Configure Microsoft Azure", I get an "There has
been an internal error. Please try again" message.

backend_access.log shows "GET localhost:5352/cloudupload/_pubkey 400"

clouduploadserver.log says "/etc/obs/cloudupload/_pubkey: No such file or
directory".

But what do I need to put into /etc/obs/cloudupload/_pubkey?

You find an example how to create it in the docu.

--

Adrian Schroeter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
Build Infrastructure Project Manager