Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Correct way to remove packages and have the delete "flow on"

On 8 Oct 2019, at 12:03, Tim Serong <TSerong@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

On 10/8/19 12:52 PM, William Brown wrote:
There are a number of deprecated and unsupported packages in network:ldap
related to the old 389 console. These need to be removed. What's the right
way to delete these so the "delete" flows down into tumbleweed?

I'm not sure if there's a way to cascade deletes from one project to
another, but you can always directly open a delete request against a
package in Factory (either `osc dr openSUSE:Factory $PACKAGE` or hit the
"Request deletion" link on the package in Factory in the web GUI).

Thanks for that, I'll look at all the projects the package exists in and ask
for it to be deleted from them all then :)

Regards,

Tim
--
Tim Serong
Senior Clustering Engineer

Sincerely,

William Brown

Senior Software Engineer, 389 Directory Server
SUSE Labs