[opensuse-buildservice] Disable an error that is not (I am fairly certain) an error
I am trying to build a package in OBS
(https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/home:rogeroberholtzer/blt30).
On a couple platforms, the build fails as shown here:

[ 185s] ... running 50-check-gcc-output
[ 185s] ... testing for serious compiler warnings
[ 185s] (using /usr/lib/build/checks-data/check_gcc_output)
[ 185s] (using //.build.log)
[ 185s]
[ 185s] I: Statement might potentially overflow a destination buffer,
where a size larger
[ 185s] than the actual buffer was specified
[ 185s] E: blt3 destbufferoverflow bltPictCmd.c:2432:9

I have checked the code, and I do not think the error is correct. An
array of structures is defined. This storage is passed to a function
that copies that amount of the same structures into the memory. I
think it is some new gcc test that is broken on the platforms that
fail.

Since I cannot patch something that is not actually broken, how can I
disable this test from being fatal to the build. It is not fatal to
the compile. It is some later test that obs does that fails.

--
Roger Oberholtzer