Re: [opensuse-buildservice] OBS Maintenance Process - How to release a maintenance update to different codestream?
Hello Marcus,

On Thursday, 11 July, 2019 at 01:57 PM, Marcus Meissner
<meissner@xxxxxxx>
wrote:

It should trigger that too, yes.

Thank you so much for confirming!! This is the best news I've heard / read in
the last 10 days since I've been trying to wrap my head around this.

One question though:

My maintenance incident now looks like this:

$ osc ls Maintenance:XX
<PRODUCT>.Channels
patchinfo

As you can see, there's no "package" in this incident. Which means, no package
will be copied to the "Update project". Hence, my question is - which binaries
are added to binary tracking? Binaries in the "Update Channel" or binaries
inside "Update project"?

The reason I'm asking this is because I, preferably, do not want these binaries
to be tracked.

With a manual trigger you can also use "osc relaese" with

osc release --target-repository=SUSE:Updates:<PRODUCT>:x86_64
Maintenance:XX

but in the end it will just do the above API call.

Yes. You are right! Thank you for reminding me again about this!

Regards,
Srinidhi.

On Wednesday, 10 July, 2019 at 03:40 PM, Srinidhi B