[opensuse-buildservice] Disabling tests for DEB building
So I have one Ubuntu python package (python-tornado) failing to build at
Ubuntu 18.04

https://paste.opensuse.org/view/raw/57849209

It seems this problem is related to https://github.com/tornadoweb/tornado/
issues/2536, and despite it's mentioned that 18.04 has 1.1.0, it seems that
now it has 1.1.1 and thefore the problem happens.

At the same time, we don't want to patch that package on our side in any way,
as it comes directly from universe, and we just build it to redistribute it so
SUSE Manager clients don't require universe.

AFAIK, tests can be disabled by having an environment variable when calling
dpkg-buildpackage.

DEB_BUILD_OPTIONS=nocheck dpkg-buildpackage

But I am unable to understand how to do that at OBS. Is it possible?

--
Julio González Gil
Release Engineer, SUSE Manager and Uyuni