[opensuse-buildservice] build.opensuse.org: 400 remote error: /usr/lib/obs/service//tar.service No such file or directory
Hello,

I am building a new package at
https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/home:juliogonzalezgil/sumaform and
using the tar service (together with obs_scm)

When trying to build locally, the package builds without any kind of issue.

But after sending the package to the server, all I can see is:

Files could not be expanded: service error: 400 remote error:
/usr/lib/obs/service//tar.service No such file or directory less info
service daemon error:
400 remote error: /usr/lib/obs/service//tar.service No such file or directory

I don't really think the tar service is not available, as I am using that very
same service at, for example:

https://build.opensuse.org/package/view_file/systemsmanagement:Uyuni:Master/susemanager-schema/_service?expand=1

And it works fine.

Am I doing something wrong? IIRC, I didn't do anything special when I
configured the tar service for Uyuni.

--
Julio González Gil
Release Engineer, SUSE Manager and Uyuni