[opensuse-buildservice] Package installation after build fails, requirements NOT installed
Not sure this is the correct list, as it might be an OBS problem, but
also might be some wrong-doing on my side ;)

I have a relative simple package installing Collabora online office via
a docker-compose script and creating the neccessary proxying into the
container:

https://build.opensuse.org/package/view_file/server:eGroupWare/egroupware-collabora-key/egroupware-collabora-key.spec?expand=1

Package works on CentOS and Debian/Ubuntu, but I can not get it working
on openSUSE/SLES :(

To me it seems the package test at the end of the build tries to install
the package without it dependencies and then obviously fails:

https://build.opensuse.org/package/live_build_log/server:eGroupWare/egroupware-collabora-key/openSUSE_Leap_15.1/x86_64

Thought adding the dependencies additonal as BuildRequirements also does
not fix the problem either.

Is there a way to stop the packaging test to run the post script (which
tries to start docker and apache)?

Or any other ideas to get a package like that build for openSUSE/SLES?

Ralf

--
Ralf Becker
EGroupware GmbH [www.egroupware.org]