[opensuse-buildservice] Adding repositories to project, but downloads don't show up?
  • From: Harald Welte <laforge@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 May 2019 19:30:58 +0200
Hi!

at osmocom.org, we're a very happy user of the OBS, and we use it extensively
for generating binary packages for a variety of dpkg based distributions.

I recently added Debian unstabel, Debian testing and xUbuntu 19.04 as
"Repositories" to our network:osmocom:nightly and network:osmocom:latest
projects.

The builds look fine (with one exception), see
https://build.opensuse.org/project/monitor/network:osmocom:nightly
and
https://build.opensuse.org/project/monitor/network:osmocom:latest

However, the download directories for those package feeds don't work but give
a 404 error, e.g.:
https://download.opensuse.org/repositories/network:/osmocom:/nightly/xUbuntu_19.04

At first I thought "ok, the mirrors need some time to sync", but it has been
more
than 48 hours since adding the repositories to the projects, while the download
directories are still all resulting in 404 errors.

Hence my question here: Is this intended? Or is it already a known bug?

In the past, I always simply added new distibutions the same way, and downloads
automatically appeared. The "Publish" flags are all enabled.

Thanks + Keep up the good work!

Regards,
Harald

--