[opensuse-buildservice] Re: package name substitutions
On Wed, May 22, 2019 at 2:34 PM Roger Oberholtzer
<roger.oberholtzer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Wed, May 22, 2019 at 2:23 PM Andreas Schwab <schwab@xxxxxxx> wrote:

%if 0%{?fedora_version}
Substitute: sqlite sqlite3
%endif

Substitute needs to be put in the project config, not the spec file.

If I am using the Web interface, where is this?

Advanced tab.

I was looking there. There is a meta configuration that is XML. So I
am guessing it would be somewhere else in the Advanced tab?

The docs say:

From web interface you can go on the tab advanced and then project config.

When I look at other projects, I see a tab called Project Config. My
project does not have this tab. I have no idea why.

--
Roger Oberholtzer

--
Roger Oberholtzer