Re: [opensuse-buildservice] package name substitutions
Moin,

On Wed, 22 May 2019, 13:34:46 +0200, Roger Oberholtzer wrote:
Hi

I am trying to build a package for Fedora on openSUSE's OBS. A
required package has a different name on Fedora. So I thought I would
do the following in my spec file:

%if 0%{?fedora_version}
Substitute: sqlite sqlite3
%endif

In fact, I tried the names in the other order (Substitute: sqlite3
sqlite) as well. It makes no difference. OBS always complains that
nothing provides sqlite3 on Fedora 30. It's like the substitute
directive is not happening.

not sure if this actually helps, but, did you try to move the
Substitute: *before* the BuildRequires:?

I'm basing this on these docs:

https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Build_Service_prjconf#Substitute

The project is:

https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/home:rogeroberholtzer/proj